Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

too young to be a cat lady

So I go to a friend's b-day party at a lounge this past Friday with one of my girlfriends. I wasn't really feeling it and was ready to leave when a couple of guys struck up a conversation with us. Things were looking up at first until he told me he was 27 and a restaurant manager for a place I had never heard of. My friend had to convince me that this wasn't such a bad thing; he had steady income, regular hours and was pretty cute with a nice body. But I wasn't impressed. I never seem to be impressed with the regular guy. I always want some thrill, some excitement but does thrill and excitement always come with too much baggage and drama? Does that fine guy with the hot job automatically spell endless private calls and significant others they said didn't exist? Should I settle for predictable and pacified? I don't know if it's such a good thing that I have cats already..

No comments:

Google